Terms and Conditions
The website www.tnpwork.com belongs to TNP Staffing Solution – Rua Doutor Jose De Bastos n 13 r/C DT 2560-332 Torres vedras.
By using the website at www.tnpwork.com, the user is accepting the following terms and conditions of use:
- The use of this website must be purely personal. Modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, are prohibited without prior authorization from TNP Staffing Solution.
- All intellectual property rights on the website and its contents belong to TNP Staffing Solution and to companies associated or integrated in TNP Staffing Solution, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The creation of a link that points to the TNP Staffing Solution website is only authorized if it is made out of frames and as long as it refers to the website’s home page, therefore deep links are prohibited.
- TNP Staffing Solution uses good judgment when compiling and making available the information contained on its website, which is purely informative and intended for the professional development of users. TNP Staffing Solution recommends that the user checks, on his own, the accuracy of the information provided before making any decision based on it.
- TNP Staffing Solution does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, updating and operation of the website, or of the information contained therein, and is therefore not responsible for any losses, damages, revenue expectations or any other losses resulting from the use of the information contained in the website.
- The information contained on the website has been compiled from various sources and is subject to change without notice.
- The submission of a personal resume by a user does not guarantee that an employer will request information about you. It will propose an interview and offer you a job if the candidates are available or meet the employer’s needs.
- Possible negotiations between employing users and job-seeking users are the sole responsibility of the negotiating parties.
- TNP Staffing Solution does not guarantee any conditions and / or duration of any employment position obtained through the website.
- When using the website, the user is taking the risk that the information contained therein may be incomplete, inaccurate, outdated or different from what he is looking for.
- Data collection technologies
- a) Cookies